Route Mobile incorporates SMS services business in Saudi Arabia


Route Mobile Limited, an Indian cloud communication platform service provider, said that it has incorporated a subsidiary in Saudi Arabia called Route Mobile Arabia Telecom.

According to Route Mobile, its Saudi Arabian subsidiary will be an omni-channel communication services provider, which will undertake the business of providing SMS services.

Route Mobile said that the formation of Route Mobile Arabia Telecom will further bolster its organic growth strategy in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.

See also  Route Mobile wins contract for A2P SMS Firewall solution from Sri Lankan MNO

The Indian cloud communication platform provider will have a stake of 70% in Route Mobile Arabia Telecom. The remaining 30% will be held by First Support Trading Company.

Recently, Route Mobile had acquired Sarv Webs Private Limited’s Sendclean business email technology platform for a sum of INR 26.25 crores.

Share This