MPS Interactive Systems acquires 65% of Liberate Group to boost eLearning

TAGS

MPS Interactive Systems Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of MPS Limited, has taken a significant step in its expansion strategy by agreeing to acquire 65% of Liberate Group. This acquisition includes multiple entities: Liberate Learning Pty Ltd (Australia), Liberate eLearning Pty Ltd (Australia), App-eLearn Pty Ltd (Australia), and Liberate Learning Limited (New Zealand). The remaining 35% of the Liberate Group will be acquired by MPS Interactive Systems (MPSi) in future tranches, based on pre-agreed valuation methodologies.

Acquisition Aims at Expanding MPS’s eLearning Footprint in APAC

Rodney Charles Beach, Founder of Liberate Group, said that the partnership with MPS Interactive Systems will strengthen Liberate Group’s capability to provide world-class digital and blended learning solutions. “With the backing of MPS, we aim to lead in AI, VR, AR, and machine learning, and make a positive impact on the learning and development sector in Australia, New Zealand, and beyond,” said Beach.

See also  Torrent Power to develop 5.7GW pumped hydro storage projects in Maharashtra

MPS Limited CEO Highlights Synergies and Future Goals

Rahul Arora, Chairman and CEO of MPS Limited, emphasized that eLearning has been the fastest-growing business for the company. “The acquisition of Liberate Group aligns well with our focus on value-added and synergistic business growth. The APAC market, which has been historically untapped for MPS, is now within our reach thanks to this acquisition,” stated Arora.

See also  Domino’s Pizza combines paratha and pizza to launch Paratha Pizza

Liberate Group to Lead Innovation in Training and Education

Liberate Group is not just looking at immediate gains but has a long-term vision for the future. Beach indicated that the Liberate team will be reshaping how training and education institutions think about training innovation. They aim to improve the lives of millions of learners in the Asia Pacific region and expand globally by 2026.

See also  Karnataka Bank boosts capital by Rs 1,500cr, partners with insurance giants

MPS Interactive Systems and Liberate Group Eye Global eLearning Market

The partnership marks a significant milestone for both MPS Interactive Systems and Liberate Group, positioning them to be dominant players in the global eLearning market. This move is in line with market trends and signals the growing importance of innovative eLearning solutions in the Asia Pacific region and worldwide.

CATEGORIES
TAGS
Share This