Herbal Tips for Constipation
Herbal Tips to treat Constipation at Home
The best method to deal with the constipation is to change the food habits. Milk, boiled vegetables, fruits and their juices should be taken in large quantities. The food which contains a lot of roughage and fibrous matter should be taken.
- Senna leaves – 10g, Aniseed – 5g , these both should be boiled in a cup of water with sugar, then the liquid is strained and it should be taken before retiring for the night.
- Half a litre of milk is mixed with 50g of khand, when it is taken at night gives relief.
- 40g of Gulkand should be taken with milk everyday for the relief.
- 6g of the rind of harr is finely powdered and it is mixed with little luke warm water containing salt and it is then taken.
- Bathua ka saag should be taken to get rid of the obstinate constipation.
- If you are facing constipation frequently, you have to eat more lady finger “sabji”.
- Eat a few sticks of liquorice as the property of liquorice is it acts as a natural laxative.
CATEGORIES Healthcare Industry News