Shri Dinesh Mills, Mccean Rohco to acquire Chem-Verse Consultants (lndia)

Shri Dinesh Mills Limited said that its fully-owned subsidiary — Stellent Chemicals lndustries along with Mccean Rohco Holdings LLC, USA have signed a deal to acquire Chem-Verse Consultants (lndia).

Stellent Chemicals will hold a stake of 51% in Chem-Verse Consultants (lndia), while the remaining 49% stake will be owned by Mccean Rohco Holdings.

Chem-Verse Consultants (lndia) is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of superior quality gamut of industrial specialty chemicals and aerosol sprays. For FY 2020-2021, the company’s sales were INR 1,078.3 lakhs while its net profit was INR 84.86 lakhs.

Shri Dinesh Mills Limited said the acquisition will enable its foray into a new line of business, that is chemicals with the technical expertise of Chem-Verse Consultants (lndia).

The deal will be executed in three tranches, the first involves the acquisition of a 51% stake of the share capital during FY 2021-2022 for a price of up to INR 10.4 crores.

The second tranche will see a 15% stake acquired by the two firms during FY 2022-2023, while the third tranche will see the remaining 34% purchased during FY 2023-2024.

According to Shri Dinesh Mills Limited, the purchase prices for the second and third tranches will be determined as per the provisions of the signed share purchase agreement.

CATEGORIES
TAGS
Share This

COMMENTS

Wordpress (0)
Disqus ( )