NLC India, APDCL to build 100MW solar power project in Assam


NLC India has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) to form a joint venture (JV) to develop a 100MW solar power project in Assam.

The Indian state-owned company will own a 51% stake in the joint venture, while Assam Power Distribution Company, which is owned by the Assam government will hold the remaining 49% stake.

See also  69th National Film Awards unveiled: Rocketry, Ek Tha Gaon take top honors

According to NLC India, the installation of the solar power project will serve as a stepping stone for the company to achieve its goals of having a capacity of nearly 17.17GW of power, including 6.03GW of renewable energy by the end of this decade.

Share This